Banner. Place a battle standard that revives fallen allies and finishes downed foes. Once placed, the banner periodically grants boons to allies. Picking up the banner reduces the recharge of this skill.
- Damage: 399 (1.5)?
- : 5Revive Targets
- Fury (3s): 20% Critical Chance
- Might (10s): 30 Condition Damage, 30 Power
- Swiftness (3s): 33% Movement Speed
- Recharge Time Reduced: 60 seconds
- Number of Targets: 5
- Duration: 60 seconds
- Effective Radius: 600
- Finisher Radius: 180
- Revival Radius: 360
- Combo Finisher: Blast
- Range: 600
— In-game description [?]
- Pinnacle of Strength — Might applied to you grants more power.
- Might Makes Right — Gain health and endurance whenever you apply might to yourself.
- Empowered — Deal increased damage for every boon on you.
- Mending Might — Applying might to an ally heals you.
- Phalanx Strength — When you grant yourself might, grant it to nearby allies as well.
- Doubled Standards — Unique banner effects applied to you are stronger. Gain swiftness when you summon or pick up a banner.
- Destruction of the Empowered — Deal increased damage per boon on your target.
- When used underwater, the Battle Standard appears at the caster's position rather than being ground targeted.
- Despite other banners hitting 10 targets, this one still caps at 5.
- After the first second of casting this skill, and before the banner has appeared, the player will gain Swiftness and Fury for 3 seconds and one stack of Might for 10 seconds. The banner will continuously refresh these boons and also provide them to other nearby allies every 3 seconds for its entire duration.
- The banner only revives when it is first summoned. Players can be revived from the Downed state only.
- The banner will revive players for 100% of their total down state health and 100% of their normal health meaning that through debuffs (such as Poisoned and/or Agony), the banner's revival capabilities can be negated to the point that the affected player will not revive at all, and only regain a portion of their downed health. This is a common issue in fractals, as higher level fractals can cause players to have multiple stacks of agony, thus nullifying the effects completely.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|November 19, 2019||
|April 23, 2019||
|March 05, 2019||
|May 08, 2018||
|March 27, 2018||
|April 15, 2014||
|October 15, 2013||
|August 20, 2013||
|June 25, 2013||
|May 28, 2013||
|October 22, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- Other banners similar to the one depicted in this skill's icon, identified by the GW1 symbol for warrior profession, also appear in concept art.