From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Effect type
- Game link
Carrying a powerful banner. Grants 33% increased movement speed. Dropping the banner will destroy it.
— In-game description
|1||Spirit Centaur||1||Summon a spirit centaur at your position that charges forward, crippling enemies and granting stability to nearby allies.|
|2||Stampede of Arrows||1½||8||Summon a cascade in front of you consisting of bleeding arrows.|
|3||Centaur Dash||¾||15||Charge forward, kicking up dirt that blinds your enemies and makes them vulnerable.|
|4||Spike Barricade||¾||30||Create a ring around you that bleeds and immobilizes enemies.|
|5||Outrun a Centaur||1½||60||You transform into a centaur that knocks people out of your way. Applies bleeding, blindness, or crippled. Disables other skills for the duration.|
|Outrun a Centaur transform skills|
|7||Rending Thrash||1||Add bleeding to your centaur form.|
|8||Crippling Strike||1||Add cripple to your centaur form.|
|9||Kick Dust||1||Add blindness to your centaur form.|
- Has a duration of 15 minutes.
- Grants break bar to the wielder.
- If the wielder drops the banner either through being downed, using weapon swap or using a trap, the banner is lost (and you have to wait until the tactivator is recharged to get a new one). The banner is also lost when changing equipment.
- The banner is not lost by entering water, resurrecting someone, gliding or using a mount.
- The banner is restricted to the general area around the objective it is spawned in. Leaving the objective area while carrying the banner will display a warning message, and failing to return to the objective area within the allocated time will destroy it.
- Prior to the November 17, 2020 game update, the banner could be used on the whole map without any restriction.