Banners grant resolution to allies when they are dropped. Pulsing boons applied through banners last longer.
Banner Effect Improvement: 50%
- Resolution (5s): Incoming condition damage decreased by 33%.
— In-game description
Utility skills that are improved by this trait
Elite skills that are improved by this trait
- The boon duration increase provided by this trait does not apply to other boons granted on the initial banner placement.
- This includes the Resolution provided by this trait.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|June 27, 2023
- This trait now grants resolution instead of quickness.
|August 02, 2022
- This trait now grants quickness on banner placement, in addition to its other effects. Its description has been changed to clarify that boon duration increase only applies to the pulsing boons and not any other boons granted on the initial banner placement.
- (Undocumented): Quickness duration has been split for competitive modes where it is 3 seconds, and otherwise defaults to 7 seconds in PvE.
|June 28, 2022
- This trait now increases the duration of all boons applied by banners by 50%.
|May 11, 2021
- This trait now increases the number of allied targets affected by banners from 5 to 10. Additionally, the banner effect improvements that are gained when this trait is equipped have now been decreased from 100% to 50%.
|March 05, 2019
- This trait has been renamed Doubled Standards. It no longer causes banners to apply regeneration and instead causes the warrior to gain 5 seconds of swiftness when summoning or picking up a banner. Additionally, the banner effect improvements that are gained when this trait is equipped have been increased from 50% to 100%.
|February 06, 2018
- This trait now causes unique banner effects to be 50% stronger on the warrior in addition to its previous effects.
|June 23, 2015
- Updated this trait to reflect the introduction of the specialization mechanic.
- This trait has been moved to the Master tier.
|August 28, 2012
- Doubled Standards has been added to the game.