From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Legendary Dwarf. Invoke hammers to circle around you, damaging foes.
— In-game description
- Invoking Harmony — Healing done to other allies is increased for a short duration after invoking a legend.
- Serene Rejuvenation — Increase healing to other allies. Legendary Centaur skills apply boons in an area.
- Generous Abundance — Heal allies around yourself when using a Legend skill. Heal allies around Ventari's Tablet when using a Legendary Centaur skill. Dragon Facet skills and Ventari's Will cannot activate this trait.
- Unyielding Devotion — Take reduced strike damage for a duration after healing. Lasts longer if you heal an ally other than yourself.
- Notoriety — Might grants you more power and less condition damage. Gain might when using a legendary stance skill.
- The hammers rotate at a speed that will hit static enemies about 3 times per second.
- The heal is applied every time the hammers hit any enemy; thus, this skill can hit and heal ~15 times per second if all 3 hammers hit 5 targets every second.
- The hammers themselves (i.e. the damaging part of this skill) have a maximum duration of 3 minutes and 17 seconds.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|October 26, 2021||
|October 05, 2021||
|July 07, 2020||
|May 08, 2018||
|March 28, 2018||
|March 27, 2018||
|September 22, 2017||Path of Fire release:
|August 08, 2017||Path of Fire pre-patch:
|June 20, 2017||
|February 22, 2017||
|July 26, 2016||
|February 09, 2016||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release: