From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Legendary Dwarf. Invoke hammers to circle around you, damaging foes.
— In-game description [?]
- Tranquil Balance — While above the health threshold, healing to other allies is increased.
- Invoking Harmony — Healing done to other allies is increased for a short duration after invoking a legend.
- Serene Rejuvenation — Increase healing to other allies. Natural Harmony also applies alacrity in an area.
- Unyielding Devotion — Take less damage for a duration after healing. Lasts longer if you heal an ally other than yourself.
- Selfless Amplification — Gain increased healing to other allies, based on a percentage of healing power.
- Notoriety — Might grants you more power and less condition damage. Gain might when using a legendary stance skill.
- The hammers themselves (i.e. the damaging part of this skill) have a maximum duration of 3 minutes and 17 seconds.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 07, 2020||
|May 08, 2018||
|March 28, 2018||
|March 27, 2018||
|September 22, 2017||Path of Fire release:
|August 08, 2017||Path of Fire pre-patch:
|June 20, 2017||
|February 22, 2017||
|July 26, 2016||
|February 09, 2016||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release: