From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
- Pact of Pain — Conditions you apply to foes last longer, but conditions applied to you also last longer.
- Eye for an Eye — Gain protection when you are disabled. Gain might when you break out of a stun. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, fear, launch, and taunt.
- Dwarven Battle Training — Deal increased damage to weakened foes. Disabling a foe applies weakness. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, fear, taunt, and launch.
- Words of Censure — Blinding, immobilizing, or affecting a foe with crowd control spawns a healing orb. Skills that strike many foes at the same time can spawn multiple orbs.
- Contained Temper — Gain fury when you disable a foe. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, fear, launch, and taunt.
- Notoriety — Might grants you more power and less condition damage. Gain might when using a legendary stance skill.
- Ashen Demeanor — Disabling a foe cripples your enemy, which leaves them vulnerable and inspires you with Kalla's Fervor.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|October 01, 2019||
|December 11, 2018||
|May 08, 2018||
|March 27, 2018||
|February 22, 2017||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release: