From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Appearance when targeting an area.
— In-game description
- Pact of Pain — Conditions you apply to foes last longer, but conditions applied to you also last longer.
- Dwarven Battle Training — Deal increased strike damage to weakened foes. Disabling a foe applies weakness. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, fear, taunt, and launch.
- Resilient Spirit — Periodically gain barrier for each unique boon you have.
- Generous Abundance — Heal allies around yourself when using a Legend skill. Heal allies around Ventari's Tablet when using a Legendary Centaur skill. Dragon Facet skills and Ventari's Will cannot activate this trait.
- Notoriety — Might grants you more power and less condition damage. Gain might when using a legendary stance skill.
- Shared Empowerment — When applying a boon to an ally, also apply might to nearby allies.
- Reinforced Potency — Gain concentration and deal increased strike damage for each active boon you have.
- Elevated Compassion — Heal allies when you grant them boons. Grant boons to allies when your upkeep cost is equal to or higher than the threshold. An ally can only be affected by this skill once per interval.
- The target limit of 5 is per segment. If targets are spread out between segments this lets you hit more than 5 per skill cast.
- The delay between the initial application of Stability on yourself, and the pulsing Stability from the road, is about ~0.5 seconds, so you are susceptible to disables in this window in PvP as the initial duration is only 1 second.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|November 28, 2023||
|March 29, 2022||
|December 01, 2020||
|July 07, 2020||
|October 15, 2019||
|October 01, 2019||
|March 05, 2019||
|May 08, 2018||
|August 08, 2017||Path of Fire pre-patch:
|June 20, 2017||
|October 18, 2016||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release: