From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
- Pact of Pain — Conditions you apply to foes last longer, but conditions applied to you also last longer.
- Dwarven Battle Training — Deal increased strike damage to weakened foes. Disabling a foe applies weakness. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, fear, taunt, and launch.
- Resilient Spirit — Periodically gain barrier for each unique boon you have.
- Notoriety — Might grants you more power and less condition damage. Gain might when using a legendary stance skill.
- Shared Empowerment — When applying a boon to an ally, also apply might to nearby allies.
- Reinforced Potency — Gain concentration and deal increased strike damage for each active boon you have.
- Elevated Compassion — Heal allies when you grant them boons. An ally can only be affected by this skill once per interval.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|December 01, 2020||
|July 07, 2020||
|October 15, 2019||
|October 01, 2019||
|March 05, 2019||
|May 08, 2018||
|August 08, 2017||Path of Fire pre-patch:
|June 20, 2017||
|October 18, 2016||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release: