- This skill has an underwater replacement: Inspiring Reinforcement (underwater)
Legendary Dwarf. Create a stone road that damages and weakens foes as it's created. Once it's created it will pulse, granting stability to allies.
- Damage: 399 (1.5)?
- Pulsing Stability (1½s): Cannot be knocked down, pushed back, pulled, launched, stunned, dazed, floated, sunk, feared or taunted.
- Initial Stability (2s): Cannot be knocked down, pushed back, pulled, launched, stunned, dazed, floated, sunk, feared or taunted.
- Weakness (6s): -50% Endurance Regeneration, 50% Fumble (Unrestricted)
Cascading Attacks: 6
Number of Targets: 5
- Combo Field: Lightning
- Range: 600
— In-game description [?]
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| April 23, 2019
- Skills that destroy missiles will now block missiles instead.
| March 05, 2019
- This skill can no longer hit the same target multiple times in a single cast.
| May 08, 2018
- This skill affects a spherical area around the player when used underwater.
- The damage of this skill is no longer split between game modes and will now use the higher 50% damage increase in all modes.
| August 08, 2017
|| Path of Fire pre-patch:
- This skill has been unsplit from PvP, reducing the energy cost of this skill from 35 to 30 in all game types.
| June 20, 2017
- This skill now grants 2 seconds of stability upon cast.
- Reduced energy cost from 35 to 30 in PvP only.
- The damage of this skill has been increased by 50% in PvP only.
| October 18, 2016
- Stability duration has been increased from 1 second to 1.5 seconds per pulse.
- The resource cost has been increased from 30 to 35.
| October 23, 2015
|| Heart of Thorns release:
- Inspiring Reinforcement has been added to the game.