From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
- Lotus Poison — Weaken targets when you poison them.
- Panic Strike — Immobilizing a foe poisons them. Striking a foe below the health threshold immobilizes them.
- Revealed Training — Gain power, then gain extra power while you are revealed.
- Exposed Weakness — Deal increased strike damage to your target for each unique condition on them.
- Potent Poison — Poison you inflict has increased damage and duration. Other Deadly Arts traits apply additional stacks of poison.
- Pressure Striking — Enemies you interrupt are inflicted with torment. This trait can only affect enemies with defiance bars once per interval.
- One in the Chamber — When you cast a cantrip, gain a random new stolen skill. Stolen skills deal more damage. (Requires a marked target. Overwrites existing stolen skills.)
- Payback — When Renewing Gaze triggers, this trait restores a portion of the recharge time needed by your healing, utility, and elite skills. Excludes racial skills.
- Applies Revealed to the caster if activated while in stealth.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|June 27, 2023||
|February 28, 2022||End of Dragons release:
|May 11, 2021||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|July 10, 2018||
|May 08, 2018||
|March 27, 2018||
|November 07, 2017||
|September 22, 2017||Path of Fire release: