— In-game description [?]
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| July 10, 2018
- This skill now requires a line of sight to the player's target to activate. Note that the attack portion of this skill does not require line of sight to hit as long as the activation has already occurred.
| May 08, 2018
- This skill no longer scales condition duration with malice and instead removes 2 boons when it hits any target.
- The knockdown effect is now applied in addition to the immobile condition when the skill is used against a thief's mark.
| March 27, 2018
- Fixed a bug that caused this skill to knock down for longer than its listed value.
| November 07, 2017
- This skill now performs a range check before activating.
- Removed range and line-of-sight restrictions from the delayed attack.
| September 22, 2017
|| Path of Fire release:
- Binding Shadow has been added to the game.