From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
- Mist Form interrupts channelled skills both when cast and when it ends.
- Although Overloads are available and can be started during Mist Form, the duration of Mist Form is too short for the elementalist to finish channelling them. Nevertheless, the ability to start Overloads without fear of being interrupted may prove useful in very niche situations.
- Not all actions are interrupted when castig Mist Form. Both Finishing enemies and reviving allies do not get interrupted at all, but they must be started before activating Mist Form as elementalists cannot begin either action while transformed.
- This skill can be activated while in the air.
- As with all invulnerability effects, the elementalist is still affected by conditions already existing on them, such as being slowed by Chilled, but take no damage from damaging conditions.
- This skill temporarily unequips the weapon and locks all other skills, but elementalists can still switch attunements and trigger traits such as Healing Ripple or Sunspot.
- The hand aura of the elementalist is still visible when in mist form.
- Provides the effect Mist Form.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 07, 2020||
|July 10, 2018||
|February 22, 2017||
|October 29, 2013||
|April 30, 2013||
|March 26, 2013||
|December 14, 2012||
|November 15, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill. The skill icon is also similar.
- Before the April 30th, 2013 update it was possible to use Utilities, Healing skill and Elite skill while in Mist Form.