From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
- Provides the effect Mist Form.
- This skill can be activated while in the air.
- Any conditions put on the player before activating Mist Form still affect the player.
- This skill temporarily unequips the weapon and locks all other skills.
- It is possible to use mist form to become invulnerable during Finish and Revival by activating it right after they start.
- The hand aura of the elementalist is still visible when in mist form.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 07, 2020||
|July 10, 2018||
|February 22, 2017||
|October 29, 2013||
|April 30, 2013||
|March 26, 2013||
|December 14, 2012||
|November 15, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill. The skill icon is also similar.
- Before the April 30th, 2013 update it was possible to use Utilities, Healing skill and Elite skill while in Mist Form.