From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
- Teleports to a freely chosen area
- This skill has no activation time and can be cast in the middle of another skill without interrupting it.
- You can still use this skill to teleport when stunned, but it will not break stun.
- Kills with this skill register as sword kills in the achievement panel.
- This skill's "teleport" is mechanically identical to a ground-targeted Shadowstep. Because of this, it is highly subjective to the terrain between the user and the target destination, and it will only work to instantly move to anywhere the user could easily reach by merely walking there without jumping.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|May 08, 2018||
|March 16, 2015||
|July 01, 2014||
|June 25, 2013||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: