— In-game description
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|August 28, 2018
- The skill activated by this trait has been renamed Lesser Cleansing Fire. Fixed a bug in which this trait listed the incorrect amount of burning in its tooltip.
|March 27, 2018
- Increased the cooldown from 40 seconds to 60 seconds in PvP only.
|October 23, 2015
||Heart of Thorns release:
- Fixed an issue that prevented this trait from removing the whole stack of conditions.
- Fixed a bug that prevented this trait's cooldown from being reduced with Soothing Disruption.
|September 29, 2015
- This trait will no longer grant might when a cantrip is used.
|June 23, 2015
- Updated this trait to reflect the introduction of the specialization mechanic.
- This trait has been moved to the Adept tier.
|December 10, 2013
- This trait has a new effect and now automatically uses Cleansing Fire when the elementalist has 3 conditions.
- There is also a 40-second cooldown.
- Moved to the Master tier.
|October 15, 2013
- This trait now lists the proper skill names in its description.
|August 28, 2012
- Burning Fire has been added to the game.