From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Fire Aura (4s): Enveloped in a fiery shield that burns foes, grants might each time you are struck (1-second cooldown per attacker).
- Frost Aura (4s): -10% Incoming Damage
- Shocking Aura (4s): Stun nearby attacking foes with an electric shock (only once per 2 seconds for each attacker).
- Magnetic Aura (4s): Reflect projectiles with magnetic energy.
— In-game description
Profession mechanic skills that are improved by this trait
- Overload Fire — Overload, when attuned to fire
- Overload Water — Overload, when attuned to water
- Overload Air — Overload, when attuned to air
- Overload Earth — Overload, when attuned to earth
Traits that improve this trait
- Smothering Auras — Fire auras have increased duration. Applying auras to allies removes conditions, and transmuting auras removes conditions from nearby allies.
- Invigorating Torrents — Auras you grant also grant regeneration and vigor.
- Elemental Bastion — Heal allies you grant an aura to. Grant frost aura to nearby allies when struck while below the health threshold.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|September 23, 2017||
|January 26, 2016||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release: