Overload. Use your air magic to summon a nimbus that repeatedly strikes nearby enemies. When this ability is complete, imbue your allies with electricity and create a lingering static region that strikes enemies at the same interval. Using this skill causes the attunement to have a longer recharge.
— In-game description [?]
- Electric Discharge - Strike your target with a bolt of lightning when attuning to air. Also triggers on overload skills.
- Strikes an enemy up to 14 times.
- While it only damages 3 enemies, the Static Charge gets applied on 5 allies.
- Direct damage scales with the equipped (main-hand) weapon. Default damage in PvE for exotic Dagger or Scepter is 262, for Staff 289, without weapon 190.
- Casts Electric Discharge at the beginning of the channel during combat only while using Air specialization. Starting combat with Overload Air will not trigger Electric Discharge.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 16, 2019||
|August 08, 2017|| Path of Fire pre-patch:
|February 22, 2017||
|July 26, 2016||
|November 17, 2015||
|October 23, 2015|| Heart of Thorns release:
- The character will occasionally shout out one of the following lines, depending on the status of Overload Air.
|Ready to channel||Starting to channel||Finished channeling|
|Charged up!||Lightning bolt!||That was a blast!|