Overload. Ride your stored earth magic around, granting protection to other allies you move over and crippling enemies, then deliver a final immobilizing blast of power to the area, leaving behind a dust cyclone that delivers the same effects as the overload. Using this skill causes the attunement to have a longer recharge.
- Damage: 199 (0.75)?
- Cripple (3s): -50% Movement Speed
- Bleeding (9s): 198 Damage
- Immobilize (4s): Unable to move.
- Protection (1s): -33% Incoming Damage
- Initial Stability (4s): Cannot be knocked down, pushed back, pulled, launched, stunned, dazed, floated, sunk, feared or taunted.3
- Number of Targets: 10
- Number of Targets: 5
- Storm Duration: 4 seconds
- Interval: 1 second
- Radius: 240
- Combo Finisher: Blast
- Breaks Stun
— In-game description [?]
- Earthen Blast - Damage and cripple nearby foes when attuning to earth. Also triggers on overload skills.
- Pulses for a total of 9 times (overload + dust cyclone).
- Cyclone does not cause immobilization.
- Elemental Enchantment does affect the cool down of this ability.
- Direct damage scales with the equipped (main-hand) weapon. Default damage in PvE for exotic Dagger or Scepter is 275, for Staff 303, without weapon 199.
- Casts Earthen Blast at the beginning of the channel during combat only while using Earth specialization. Starting combat with Overload Earth will not trigger Earthen Blast.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|July 16, 2019||
|December 11, 2018||
|January 26, 2016||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release:
- The character will occasionally shout out one of the following lines, depending on the status of Overload Earth.
|Ready to channel||Starting to channel||Finished channeling|
|Ready to rock!||Landslide!||Back on solid ground!|