— In-game description
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|March 17, 2020
- Fixed a bug that caused this trait to reduce Singularity delay by 25% instead of the listed 33%.
|October 01, 2019
- This trait has been reworked, and its name has been changed to Transcendent Tempest. This trait reduces the time it takes to attain a singularity by 33% when switching elements and increases outgoing damage and condition damage by 7% for 7 seconds after an overload completes.
|April 23, 2019
|August 08, 2017
||Path of Fire pre-patch:
- This trait no longer grants boon duration; it now grants Concentration.
|July 26, 2016
- Removed the need for a warhorn to be equipped for the Sand Squall portion of this trait. A warhorn is still required for added boon duration.
- Fixed the trait fact to properly display its cooldown.
|October 23, 2015
||Heart of Thorns release:
- Imbued Melodies has been added to the game.