Overload. Unleash all flames you've accumulated, searing enemies and strengthening allies. Finishing the cast leaves a tornado behind. Using this skill causes the attunement to have a longer recharge.
— In-game description [?]
- Sunspot - Gain a fire aura, and damage nearby foes when you attune to fire. Also triggers on overload skills.
- Pulses 10 times.
- Combos for a total of 7 burning bolts.
- Direct damage scales with the equipped (main-hand) weapon. Default damage in PvE for exotic Dagger or Scepter is 367, for Staff 404, without weapon 266.
- The maximum number of targets is 5, although it is not listed on the tooltip.
- The cast time of this skill is ~4.5s, although the tooltip says 4s.
- Casts Sunspot at the beginning of the channel during combat only while using Fire specialization. Starting combat with Overload Fire will not trigger Sunspot.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 16, 2019||
|December 11, 2018||
|October 02, 2018||
|September 23, 2017||
|August 08, 2017|| Path of Fire pre-patch:
|December 01, 2015||
|October 23, 2015|| Heart of Thorns release:
- The character will occasionally shout out one of the following lines, depending on the status of Overload Fire.
|Ready to channel||Starting to channel||Finished channeling|
|Fired up!||Inferno!||Cooling down!|