From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
- Demonic Defiance — Gain resistance and remove a damaging condition when you use a Legendary Demon skill.
- Demonic Resistance — Incoming strike damage is reduced while you have resistance on you.
- Fiendish Tenacity — Invoke Torment grants resistance. Resistance heals you every interval.
- Determined Resolution — Strike damage taken is reduced by a percentage while you have resolution.
- Vicious Reprisal — While you have resolution, all damage dealt is increased, and you gain might when you strike foes. Resolution granted to you lasts longer.
- Resilient Spirit — Periodically gain barrier for each unique boon you have.
- Generous Abundance — Heal allies around yourself when using a Legend skill. Heal allies around Ventari's Tablet when using a Legendary Centaur skill. Dragon Facet skills and Ventari's Will cannot activate this trait.
- Notoriety — Might grants you more power and less condition damage. Gain might when using a legendary stance skill.
- Shared Empowerment — When applying a boon to an ally, also apply might to nearby allies.
- Reinforced Potency — Gain concentration and deal increased strike damage for each active boon you have.
- Elevated Compassion — Heal allies when you grant them boons. Grant boons to allies when your upkeep cost is equal to or higher than the threshold. An ally can only be affected by this skill once per interval.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|October 04, 2022||
|May 11, 2021||
|March 04, 2020||
|May 08, 2018||
|March 27, 2018||
|December 13, 2016||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release: