Signet of Renewal
— In-game description [?]
- When pet is defeated, active effect won't occur.
- If the pet is out of range the active effect will not occur.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|March 27, 2018
- Fixed a bug that could prevent this skill from working correctly and granting resistance when used by a merged soulbeast.
|August 08, 2017
||Path of Fire pre-patch:
- Reduced the recharge of this skill from 60 seconds to 50 seconds.
- The old passive effect of removing a single condition every 10 seconds has been replaced with Signet of the Wild's, in which you and your pet recover health constantly.
- The active effect now grants resistance to your pet for 2 seconds when they take conditions from nearby allies to themselves.
|July 01, 2014
- Added a radius skill fact.
|May 20, 2014
- The active buff of this skill will now have the correct icon and description.
|August 28, 2012
- Signet of Renewal has been added to the game.