From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Engage skills can be used while mounted to automatically dismount, dealing damage to nearby enemies and providing beneficial effects to allies while entering combat. The current mount's engage skill can be activated by using weapon skill 1.
List of engage skills
|Raptor||Tail Spin||Engage. Leap toward the target location, damaging nearby foes.||Pulls nearby enemies together.|
|Springer||Cannonball||Engage. Jump into the air, spinning rapidly, and land, smashing into your foes with great force.||Knocks down nearby enemies.|
|Skimmer||Barrel Roll||Engage. Barrel roll forward, damaging foes and healing allies that you pass though [sic].||Heals and revives downed allies.|
|Jackal||Pounce||Engage. Pounce at your foe, damaging them and any nearby foes.||Grants nearby allies a barrier.|
|Griffon||Swoop||Engage. While on the ground; jump into the air and swoop down, crashing into nearby foes. While in the air; dive toward the ground, engaging foes upon impact. Deals increasing damage when striking at higher speeds.||Can now be used to enter the diving state.|
|Roller Beetle||Roll Out||Engage. Roll forward, damaging foes that you pass through.||Launches nearby enemies.|
|Warclaw||Battle Maul||Pounce on foes.||Upgrades to Superior Battle Maul.|
|Warclaw||Superior Battle Maul||Pounce on foes, dealing increased damage to foes who are in a downed state.||None.|
|Skyscale||Blast||Engage. While on land, leap into the air and breathe fire ahead of you. If in the air, descend toward the ground before attacking.||None.|
- Ravenous Strike - Understand the true ravenous nature of the raptor, greatly increasing the damage of Tail Spin.
- Ravenous Discipline - Master the raptor mount and learn to share the bonus from Ravenous Strike to all mount engage skills.
- Forceful Impact - Learn to create a more forceful impact when using Cannonball, knocking down foes.
- Rejuvenating Revival - Learn to enhance the rejuvenating properties of Barrel Roll to also heal downed allies.
- Nimble Benevolence - Master the skimmer and learn to share the bonus from Nimble Recovery with all mounts.
- Bolster Allies - Learn to use the jackal's sand to bolster allies when using Pounce, granting nearby allies a strong barrier.
- Aerial Prowess - Learn to gain aerial prowess with your griffon. Use Swoop to dive rapidly and engage foes below you. Use this momentum to pull up from a dive to fly forward at great speeds, or even directly upward.
- Wrecking Ball - Learn to launch foes a short distance by rolling over them with the roller beetle's engage skill, Roll Out.