From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
List of engage skills
|Raptor||Tail Spin||Engage. Leap toward the target location, damaging nearby foes.||Pulls nearby enemies together.|
|Springer||Cannonball||Engage. Jump into the air, spinning rapidly, and land, smashing into your foes with great force.||Knocks down nearby enemies.|
|Skimmer||Barrel Roll||Engage. Barrel roll forward, damaging foes and healing allies that you pass though||Heals and revives downed allies.|
|Jackal||Pounce||Engage. Pounce at your foe, damaging them and any nearby foes.||Grants nearby allies a barrier.|
|Griffon||Swoop||Engage. While on the ground; Jump||Can now be used to enter the diving state.|
|Roller Beetle||Roll Out||Engage. Roll forward, damaging foes that you pass through.||Launches nearby enemies.|
|Warclaw||Battle Maul||Pounce on foes.||Upgrades to Superior Battle Maul.|
|Warclaw||Superior Battle Maul||Pounce on foes, finishing foes who are in a downed state.||None.|
|Skyscale||Blast||Engage. While on land, leap into the air and breathe fire ahead of you. If in the air, descend toward the ground before attacking.||None.|
- Ravenous Strike - Understand the true ravenous nature of the raptor, greatly increasing the damage of Tail Spin.
- Ravenous Discipline - Master the raptor mount and learn to share the bonus from Ravenous Strike to all mount engage skills.
- Forceful Impact - Learn to create a more forceful impact when using Cannonball, knocking down foes.
- Rejuvenating Revival - Learn to enhance the rejuvenating properties of Barrel Roll to also heal downed allies.
- Nimble Benevolence - Master the skimmer and learn to share the bonus from Nimble Recovery with all mounts.
- Bolster Allies - Learn to use the jackal's sand to bolster allies when using Pounce, granting nearby allies a strong barrier.
- Aerial Prowess - Learn to gain aerial prowess with your griffon. Use Swoop to dive rapidly and engage foes below you. Use this momentum to pull up from a dive to fly forward at great speeds, or even directly upward.
- Wrecking Ball - Learn to launch foes a short distance by rolling over them with the roller beetle's engage skill, Roll Out.