From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
- Berserker's Power — Gain increased strike damage when you use a burst skill; this damage increase is based on your adrenaline.
- Adrenal Health — Gain health based on adrenaline spent.
- Last Stand — Cast Lesser Balanced Stance when you are disabled. Stances grant vigor when activated and have increased duration. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- This skill applies resistance 4 times for a total of 4 seconds and adrenaline 4 times for a total of 28. When traited with Last Stand it applies resistance 5 times for a total of 5 seconds and gives adrenaline 5 times for a total of 35.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|November 07, 2017||
|October 18, 2016||
|January 26, 2016||
|December 10, 2013||
|July 09, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.