Summon a frost spirit that has a chance to grant bonus damage to nearby allies.
- Spirit of Frost (6s): 100% chance to grant 5% bonus damage on hit.
Number of Targets: 10
- Radius: 1,000
— In-game description [?]
- The chance to gain bonus damage is triggered by hitting enemies.
- This skill will begin to recharge once the spirit dies or is sacrificed.
- Unlike other spirits, this one has no internal cooldown but applies to every attack.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| May 08, 2018
- Increase strike damage dealt to a target has been increased from 75% to 100%. Damage increase has been reduced from 10% to 5%.
| November 07, 2017
- Increased the number of targets affected by the Frost Spirit from 5 to 10 targets.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- All ranger spirits have had their chance-on-hit effects increased to 75%.
- The recharge of all nonelite ranger spirits has been reduced to 20 seconds.
| September 15, 2014
- Removed the internal cooldown from this spirit's passive effect.
| November 26, 2013
- Decreased the hit-point value of the underwater version of this spirit to be consistent with the land version.
- Summoning the spirit will now put its activated skill on a 1-second cooldown; this will fix an issue that caused the skill to begin recharging without firing when activated immediately.
| September 03, 2013
- Storm Spirit, Frost Spirit, Sun Spirit, Stone Spirit, and Spirit of Nature will now begin their recharge when the spirit dies instead of when the spirit is summoned.
- Recharge has been reduced from 60 seconds to 25 seconds.
| August 20, 2013
- Added a radius skill fact.
| April 30, 2013
- Frost Spirit (ranger utility skill) no longer applies 10% damage buff to siege weapons.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Frost Spirit has been added to the game.