Retain Courage passive while it is on cooldown. Grant boons to nearby allies when you disable, immobilize, or slow an enemy.
Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Radius: 300
— In-game description
Weapon skills that are improved by this trait
- Chains of Light — Scepter
- Shield of Absorption — Shield
- Pull — Greatsword
- Zealot's Embrace — Hammer
- Banish — Hammer
- Ring of Warding — Hammer
- Line of Warding — Staff
- Wrathful Grasp — Spear
- Weight of Justice — Trident
- Blazing Edge — Axe
Bundle skills that are improved by this trait
Utility skills that are improved by this trait
- Sanctuary — Consecration
- Bane Signet — Signet
- Signet of Wrath — Signet
- Hammer of Wisdom — Spirit Weapon
- Voice of Truth — Final Charge
Profession mechanic skills that are improved by this trait
Downed skills that are improved by this trait
Trait skills that are improved by this trait
Traits that improve this trait
- Inspired Virtue — Virtues apply boons to allies when activated. Deal increased strike damage for each boon on you.
Traits that are improved by this trait
- Unrelenting Criticism — Axe skills gain a chance to inflict bleeding. Symbol of Vengeance now dazes on its initial strike.
- Weighty Terms — The final charge of your Mantra skills will slow nearby foes and grant you pages.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|November 29, 2022||
|May 11, 2021||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|October 01, 2019||
|September 22, 2017||Path of Fire release: