From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Renegade (trait list)
- Training cost
- 10 Hero points
- Game link
Fury increases the duration of bleeds you inflict. Gaining fury inspires you with Kalla's Fervor.
- Kalla's Fervor (8s): +2% Damage, +2% Condition Damage, +2% Life-Steal Damage
- Bleeding Duration Increase: 25%
— In-game description
Weapon skills that are improved by this trait
Utility skills that are improved by this trait
Trait skills that are improved by this trait
Traits that improve this trait
- Vindication — Gaining Kalla's Fervor grants you might. Citadel Bombardment pulls more missiles into Tyria for every stack of Kalla's Fervor affecting you.
- Lasting Legacy — Kalla's Fervor you inspire lasts longer and is more potent. Heroic Command grants more might per stack of Kalla's Fervor.
- Righteous Rebel — Kalla's Fervor reduces the damage you receive from conditions. Orders from Above lasts longer and affects a larger area.
Traits that are improved by this trait
- Invoker's Rage — Gain fury when you invoke a legend.
- Contained Temper — Gain fury when you disable a foe. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, fear, launch, and taunt.
- Assassin's Presence — While you are in combat, grant fury to yourself and nearby allies each interval.
- Endless Enmity — Grant fury to yourself and nearby allies when you critically strike a foe.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|February 14, 2023||
|October 26, 2021||
|May 11, 2021||
|September 29, 2017||
|September 22, 2017||Path of Fire release: