From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
- Pact of Pain — Conditions you apply to foes last longer, but conditions applied to you also last longer.
- Yearning Empowerment — Damaging conditions you apply last longer.
- Dwarven Battle Training — Deal increased strike damage to weakened foes. Disabling a foe applies weakness. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, fear, taunt, and launch.
- Words of Censure — Blinding, immobilizing, or affecting a foe with crowd control heals nearby allies. Skills that strike many foes at the same time can heal multiple times.
- Ashen Demeanor — Disabling a foe cripples your enemy, which leaves them vulnerable and inspires you with Kalla's Fervor.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 28, 2022||End of Dragons release:
|October 13, 2020||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|May 22, 2018||
|February 06, 2018||
|December 12, 2017||
|September 22, 2017||Path of Fire release: