They're charr who disobeyed the orders of the High Legions. These idiots would rather die than make peace with humans, and they're dangerous.
The Renegades are charr raiders who have split from the High Legions to form their own large warband. They openly and violently oppose the peace treaty forming between the charr and humans since 1324 AE, and have been assaulting the Blazeridge Steppes and the delegations in Fields of Ruin. Ajax Anvilburn, the son of General Almorra Soulkeeper of the Vigil, became the Renegades' latest known leader in 1325 AE and organized several daring assaults on the ambassadors at Summit Peak as well attempted to bomb the Stronghold of Ebonhawke from within. Although Ajax's death at the hands of Warmaster Forgal Kernsson and the Vigil Recruit crippled Renegade operations for a time, the charr rebels continued causing trouble in the following years with the latest report of their activities being from 1331 AE.
- See also: Category:Renegades
- "Charr Delegation Soldier"
- Ajax Anvilburn
- Charr Renegade
- Charr Renegade Bodyguard
- Gram Skullsplitter
- Pyzor Ironmane
- Renegade Engineer
- Renegade Fanatic
- Renegade Lookout
- Renegade Poisoner
- Renegade Scoutmaster
- Renegade Soldier
- Renegade Spy
- Shady Charr
- Veteran "Charr Delegation Soldier"
- Veteran Charr Renegade
- Veteran Renegade Captain
- Veteran Renegade Charr General
- Veteran Renegade Master Engineer
- Veteran Renegade Soldier
- Veteran Renegade Soldier Leader
- Veteran Renegade Spy Master
- Veteran Renegade Squad Leader
- ^ A Fragile Peace
- Commander Samuelsson: The Renegades are getting bolder. This is the first time they've ever tried to bomb the fortress from the inside.
- Warmaster Forgal Kernsson: New tactics may signify a new leader. You think they finally found a shot-caller with half a brain?
- Commander Samuelsson: Think it? I know it. He's a charr named Ajax Anvilburn, and that rotter's a thorn in my side.
- ^ Don't Shoot the Messenger Sergeant Eilye Jeyne: Ajax Anvilburn and his Renegades are going to ambush you. They plan to assassinate Minister Duran and blame the attack on Ambassador Steelcrusher.
- ^ Xeniph