From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
- Pact of Pain — Conditions you apply to foes last longer, but conditions applied to you also last longer.
- Yearning Empowerment — Damaging conditions you apply last longer.
- Notoriety — Might grants you more power and less condition damage. Gain might when using a legendary stance skill.
- Heartpiercer — Your short bow skills now pierce. Bleeding you inflict deals more damage.
- All for One — Using Legendary Renegade abilities grants protection to allies near the summoned warband member.
- The summon can be killed, like all Legendary Renegade skills.
- Razorclaw's Rage can affect summons.
- Kalla occasionally shouts "Blood Legion, see it done." on use.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|May 08, 2018||
|March 27, 2018||
|February 06, 2018||
|September 22, 2017||Path of Fire release: