From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
21 1 1
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Help Assistant Foreman Kofi keep the people of the Gladefields safe (80)
- Help Ebele prepare the way north for defectors (80)
- Olishar's Oasis Camp Waypoint —
- Arid Gladefields Vista —
- Points of Interest
- Palawa's Grace —
- Olishar's Oasis Camp
- Defeat the champion bounty (80) [Group Event]
- Defeat the champion bounty (80) [Group Event]
- Defeat the swarm of scarabs (80)
- Disperse the wild magic that escaped from Augury Rock (80)
- Help Erran storm the Deadhouse to save his wife, Emara (80) [Group Event]
- Help Jimoh keep the defectors alive and reach the oasis camp (80)
- Reach the finish line! (80)
- Sign up for a mount race (80)
- Stop the Awakened collectors from harassing the exiles (80)
- Stop the Awakened harvest caravan from reaching the Bone Gate (80)
- Building Foreman
- Camp Master Bandele
- Desperate Exile
- Elder Muriel
- Field Foreman Erran
- Restless Exile
- Sand Eel
- Sand Elver
- Sand Shark
- Scaled Drake
- Scaled Drake Hatchling
- Veteran Fire Hydra
- Young Sand Shark
- Awakened Archer
- Awakened Caster
- Awakened Collector
- Awakened Mummy
- Awakened Occultist
- Awakened Collector Supervisor
- Makeen: Hey, can you talk?
- Priory Explorer Hozza: Of course I can talk. I’m an asura, which means I speak better than you ever will.
- Makeen: Oh.
- Makeen: So do all azurums look like you?
- Makeen: Are you all so puny?
- Makeen: Are your ears supposed to stick out like that?
- Makeen: You look kinda like a skritt with its face smashed in.
- Makeen: I bet you’d make a good pet.
- Makeen: Can you do any tricks?
- Priory Explorer Hozza: (sigh) Where's a progeny discipline golem when you need one?
- Field Foreman Erran: Anyone new commit to making the next trip north?
- Emara: It’s a big decision. They want to be sure they’re making the right one.
- Field Foreman Erran: But don’t they realize Joko only sent them here to slowly work them to death?
- Emara: They know. They’ve seen friends and loved ones die.
- Field Foreman Erran: Then what are they waiting for?
- Emara: Erran, what are we waiting for? When can we leave?
- Field Foreman Erran: I just can’t leave this many people behind.
- Field Foreman Erran: But soon... I promise I will not let you die here.
- Awakened Caster: Yeah, I couldn't pay my taxes once. Got me killed. On the plus side, that led to this great job.
- Desperate Exile: What am I going to do? There’s just not enough here.
- Desperate Exile: Oh no, this isn't nearly enough.
- Exile: Why, why, why? That’s all I ask... Why?
- Exile: What’s wrong with this place? Back home, the Awakened were our friends.
- Exile: Joko, I'm sorry. I meant no disrespect. It was a dare. I'd had a little too much wine... I was just trying to impress a girl.
- Exile (1): Poor guy. It's a nightmare being cast out here after a lifetime living inside the wall.
- Exile (2): He'll learn to accept it. Or the Awakened will tire of the noise and put him out of his misery.
- Exile (1): And drag him right into theirs.
- Exile (1): He’s gone. I don’t think I can keep going after what they did to him.
- Exile (2): You have to. You want vengeance? You won’t find it in death.
- Exile (1): So how’s your little one coping with the field work this season?
- Exile (2): Really well. Not surprising for a kid whose first word was "quota." And yours?
- Exile (1): She started out fine. Then my husband gave her a baby vulture for a pet. She named it "Viscerina."'
- Exile (2): How cute is that?
- Exile (1): Until a scarab snatched her pet and flew off. Now all she wants to do is chase scarabs around with a stick all day.
- Exile (1): This is unacceptable. Our exile was clearly a mistake.
- Exile (2): We just need to find whoever’s in charge and explain.
- Exile (1): Of course, we’ll need to have our clothes and belongings returned.
- Exile (2): But if one more person tries to hand me a shovel or a rake, I swear I’m going to lose it.
- Exile (1): Try to relax. I’m sure we’ll be back home in no time.
- Exile (1): So, what do you think they’re doing on the other side of the wall right now?
- Exile (2): I think they’re probably feasting on sweet ambrosia, drinking fine Elonian wine, and wooing beautiful women.
- Exile (1): I think they’re all missing me. Talking about how much they’re missing me. About how everything’s worse since I got taken away.
- Exile (2): Oh yeah? Well, I think they’re feasting on YOUR sweet ambrosia, drinking YOUR fine wine, and wooing YOUR beautiful wife.
- Exile (1): Ha! For your information, I didn’t have any ambrosia, wine, OR a wife.
- Exile (2): In that case, I doubt anyone’s really missing you all that much.
- Exile (1): Starting tomorrow, I’m going to find myself a new work buddy.
- Exile (1): If you don’t mind my asking, what did you do to get exiled outside the wall?
- Exile (2): Mordant Crescent caught me praying to Kormir. They said only the most supreme Palawa Joko was worthy of my worship.
- Exile (1): How awful! What did you do?
- Exile (2): I just kept on praying while they stood there. Asking Kormir to deliver Elona from the curse of Palawa Joko.
- Exile (1): I admire your courage–standing up for your beliefs.
- Exile (2): Yes. But every day I’m left here to rot, I worry that placing my faith in the gods was a mistake.
- Exile (1): Is it possible you did something to offend Joko without realizing it, and that’s why we’re here?
- Exile (2): Maybe you did something to offend Joko and that’s why we’re here.
- Exile (1): Wasn’t me.
- Exile (2): Wasn’t me either.
- Exile (1): Hey, you’re one of the new exiles, right? From south of the wall?
- Exile (2): Just leave me alone. I hate it here.
- Exile (1): It’s not too horrible. You’ll get used to it... probably.
- Exile (2): Easy for you–you were born here. The Mordant Crescent forced my family to come here. I want to go home.
- Exile (3): Ha! Good luck. Only way to go back through that wall is to croak and get yourself Awakened.
- Exile (1): Just playing and laughing. Not a care in the world.
- Exile (2): What do you think it's like for those born out here? Never knowing what life is like inside the wall. What they're missing.
- Exile (1): I think it would be bliss.
- Near the Bounty Board
- Order of Shadows Agent: A new bounty is up. Do you have what it takes?
- Order of Shadows Agent: Wicked, ley-enhanced creatures are roaming the desert. What are you going to do about it?
- Order of Shadows Agent: Show some guts. Put your name down for the contract on the Awakened stray.
- Order of Shadows Agent: We've got a pest problem. A scarab's gotten mixed up with ley magic. Swat him down.
- Order of Shadows Agent: Our latest contract is for a crazed jacaranda. Serious bounty hunters only.
- Order of Shadows Agent: Matriarch Talonslayer is rampaging across the mesas. Who's up for some harpy hunting?
- Order of Shadows Agent: A ley-deranged skritt is spreading pain and fear? What's the world coming to?
- Order of Shadows Agent: This bounty is a big one! Help take down this legendary hydra. Your friends will be impressed.
- This area was once known as the The Arid Sea.