From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
- The summon can be killed, like all Legendary Renegade skills.
- There is no limit on how fast both the damage and lifesteal can trigger.
- The damage done when allies attack scales with the renegade's power, but not with any outgoing damage modifiers, including vulnerability.
- The healing done when allies attack scales with the renegade's healing power, but not with outgoing healing power.
- Kalla occasionally shouts "Lieutenant, take the field!" on use.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|March 26, 2019||
|May 08, 2018||
|February 06, 2018||
|September 24, 2017||
|September 22, 2017|| Path of Fire release: