From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
- Expose Defenses — Your first attack when entering combat applies vulnerability. This ability is refreshed when you use an elite skill.
- Notoriety — Might grants you more power and less condition damage. Gain might when using a legendary stance skill.
- All for One — Using Legendary Renegade abilities grants protection to allies near the summoned warband member.
- For more information about Life Siphoning, refer to Life Steal.
- The summon can be killed, like all Legendary Renegade skills.
- There is no limit on how often both the damage and lifesteal can trigger.
- The damage done when allies attack scales with the renegade's power, but not with any outgoing damage modifiers, including weapon strength, vulnerability, and target armor.
- The healing done when allies attack scales with the renegade's healing power, but not with outgoing healing power.
- Kalla occasionally shouts "Lieutenant, take the field!" on use.
- Lasts for 22 seconds, if energy hasn't been depleted.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|December 01, 2020||
|August 11, 2020||
|July 28, 2020||
|July 07, 2020||
|November 19, 2019||
|March 26, 2019||
|May 08, 2018||
|February 06, 2018||
|September 24, 2017||
|September 22, 2017||Path of Fire release: