From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Effect type
- Game link
Kalla's legend inspires you, increasing your critical strike damage and condition damage; stacks intensity.
— In-game description
|Heroic Command||Citadel Order. Refresh the duration of your Kalla's Fervor and grant nearby allies might for every stack.|
- Ambush Commander - When you critically strike, or attack your enemies from behind or their flanks, you'll inspire yourself with Kalla's Fervor. Gain access to Citadel Order abilities.
- Wrought-Iron Will - Evading an attack inspires you with Kalla's Fervor and grants boons to nearby allies.
- Blood Fury - Fury increases the duration of bleeds you inflict. Gaining fury inspires you with Kalla's Fervor.
- Ashen Demeanor - Disabling a foe cripples your enemy, which leaves them vulnerable and inspires you with Kalla's Fervor.
- Lasting Legacy - Kalla's Fervor you inspire lasts longer and is more potent. Heroic Command grants more might per stack of Kalla's Fervor.
- Righteous Rebel - Kalla's Fervor reduces the damage you receive from conditions. Orders from Above lasts longer and affects more targets and a larger area.
- Vindication - Gaining Kalla's Fervor grants you might. Citadel Bombardment pulls more missiles into Tyria for every stack of Kalla's Fervor affecting you.
- Improved Kalla's Fervor is an upgraded version of this effect. That effect's stats are boosted but the effect functions otherwise identically.
For a detailed effect history, see here.
|September 22, 2017||Path of Fire release: