- Effect type
- Game link
— In-game description
Kalla's Fervor is a stacking effect exclusive to the Renegade elite specialization of the Revenant. It passively grants 2% strike damage (1% strike damage in WvW and PvP), 2% condition damage and 2% life-steal damage per stack, for a maximum of 5 stacks.
Profession mechanic skills that refresh Kalla's Fervor
Traits that grant Kalla's Fervor
- Ambush Commander (Renegade) — When you critically strike, or attack your enemies from behind or their flanks, you'll inspire yourself with Kalla's fervor. Gain access to Citadel Order abilities.
- Ashen Demeanor (Renegade) — Disabling a foe cripples your enemy, which leaves them vulnerable and inspires you with Kalla's Fervor.
- Blood Fury (Renegade) — Fury increases the duration of bleeds you inflict. Gaining fury inspires you with Kalla's Fervor.
- Wrought-Iron Will (Renegade) — Evading an attack inspires you with Kalla's Fervor and grants boons to nearby allies.
Trait skills that grant Kalla's Fervor
- Call of the Renegade (Song of the Mists) — Strike enemies around you, inflicting bleeding and gaining Kalla's Fervor. Gain additional fervor stacks for each foe you hit.
- Empowering Roar (Bold Reversal) — Ferociously roar, gaining several boons.
Traits that improve Kalla's Fervor
- Vindication (Renegade) — Gaining Kalla's Fervor grants you might. Citadel Bombardment pulls more missiles into Tyria for every stack of Kalla's Fervor affecting you.
- Lasting Legacy (Renegade) — Kalla's Fervor you inspire lasts longer and is more potent. Heroic Command grants more might per stack of Kalla's Fervor.
- Righteous Rebel (Renegade) — Kalla's Fervor reduces the damage you receive from conditions. Orders from Above lasts longer and affects more targets and a larger area.
- Improved Kalla's Fervor is an upgraded version of this effect. That effect's stats are boosted but the effect functions otherwise identically.
For a detailed effect history, see here.
|May 11, 2021||
|September 22, 2017||Path of Fire release: