Fragments of Faith
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Fragments of Faith
- Guardian (skill list)
- Training cost
- 15 Hero points
- Game link
Click to enlarge
Trap. Lay a trap that deals damage and unleashes multiple fragments into the area when triggered. Each fragment grants aegis to allies, as long as they don't already have aegis.
- Damage: 399 (1.5)?
- Damage: 266 (1.0)?
- Boon on Trap Trigger (5s): Cannot be knocked down, pushed back, pulled, launched, stunned, dazed, floated, sunk, feared, or taunted.3
- Boon on Trap Trigger (4s): Cannot be knocked down, pushed back, pulled, launched, stunned, dazed, floated, sunk, feared, or taunted.3
- Cripple (6s): -50% Movement Speed
- Aegis (8s): Block the next incoming attack.
- : 5Number of Fragments
- Duration: 10 seconds
- Breaks Stun
- Trigger Radius: 180
- Attack Radius: 240
— In-game description
- Wrathful Spirit — Aegis grants boons when it ends.
- Shattered Aegis — When an aegis you applied blocks an attack, it unleashes a Mystic Rebuke.
- Steadfast Courage — Gain protection when you block an incoming attack with aegis.
- Might of the Protector — Gain might when you block attacks.
- Altruistic Healing — Heal yourself when you grant a boon to an ally.
- Tenacious Defense — Aegis you grant reduces the recharge time of Virtue skill 3 when it blocks an attack.
- Pure of Heart — Aegis heals when it blocks an attack.
- Inspired Virtue — Virtues apply boons to allies when activated. Deal increased strike damage for each boon on you.
- Unscathed Contender — Strike damage dealt is increased while you have aegis. Strike damage dealt is increased while you are above the health threshold.
- Piercing Light — Traps gain reduced recharge and slow enemies.
- Zealot's Aggression — Deal increased strike damage to crippled foes. Justice's passive effect cripples enemies.
- Hunter's Fortification — Remove conditions when blocking attacks. Receive less damage when you have no conditions on you.
- The duration refers to how long the Aegis fragments remain on the ground.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 14, 2023||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|January 14, 2020||
|August 08, 2017||Path of Fire pre-patch:
|November 17, 2015||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release: