Virtue of Courage
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Virtue of Courage
— In-game description
- See also: Virtue#Related traits
- Wrathful Spirit — Aegis grants boons when it ends.
- Shattered Aegis — When an aegis you applied blocks an attack, it unleashes a Mystic Rebuke.
- Steadfast Courage — Gain protection when you block an incoming attack with aegis.
- Might of the Protector — Gain might when you block attacks.
- Altruistic Healing — Heal yourself when you grant a boon to an ally.
- Tenacious Defense — Aegis you grant reduces the recharge time of Virtue skill 3 when it blocks an attack.
- Inspired Virtue — Virtues apply boons to allies when activated. Deal increased strike damage for each boon on you.
- Unscathed Contender — Strike damage dealt is increased while you have aegis. Strike damage dealt is increased while you are above the health threshold.
- Virtue of Resolution — Gain resolution when you activate a Virtue. Resolution you grant has increased duration.
- Inspiring Virtue — Strike damage dealt is increased after activating a virtue.
- Power of the Virtuous — Gain condition damage based on your vitality. Virtues gain reduced recharge.
- Indomitable Courage — The active effect of Virtue skill 3 breaks stun and grants stability to nearby allies. Its passive effect gains a shorter interval.
- Purity of Word — Gain knowledge of Elonian lore, igniting a fierce drive to purge corruption and manifesting your Virtues as mystic tomes. Gain access to Mantras. Using Tome skills consumes pages. You regenerate pages every interval.
- Restorative Virtues — Triggered virtue effects reduce the cooldown of active weapon abilities. Gain vigor when activating Flowing Resolve.
- This skill is locked until level 15.
- The passive applies the Virtue of Courage effect on the player character.
- Can be activated while knocked down or stunned.
- Will reapply aegis immediately when the skill recharges, such as via Renewed Focus or via the normal cooldown.
- The listed aegis duration is for the active effect. The passive aegis has a 50 day duration.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 23, 2017||
|February 22, 2017||
|December 13, 2016||
|April 19, 2016||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|July 01, 2014||
|August 06, 2013||
|July 23, 2013||
|March 26, 2013||
|October 22, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: