From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Warrior (skill list)
- Training cost
- 15 Hero points
- Game link
Rage. Leap to a location, dealing damage and inflicting conditions on all foes in the area. Extends the duration of berserk mode if it hits.
- Damage: 665 (2.5)?
- Damage: 532 (2.0)?
- Cripple (5s): -50% Movement Speed
- Vulnerability (8s): +10% Incoming Damage, +10% Incoming Condition Damage10
- Vulnerability (6s): +10% Incoming Damage, +10% Incoming Condition Damage10
- Aegis (3s): Block the next incoming attack.
- Adrenaline: 5
- Adrenaline: 10
- Number of Targets: 5
- Duration Increase: 3 seconds
- Duration Increase: 1 second
- Radius: 180
- Combo Finisher: Leap
- Range: 600
— In-game description
- Brave Stride — Movement skills grant stability when used.
- Adrenal Health — Gain health based on adrenaline spent.
- Leg Specialist — Immobilize a target when you cripple them with a skill. Deal increased strike damage to foes affected with movement-impairing conditions.
- Empowered — Deal increased strike damage for every boon on you.
- Warrior's Sprint — Run faster while wielding melee weapons, and deal increased strike damage while you have swiftness. Movement skills break immobilization when used.
- Last Blaze — When you use a rage skill, inflict burning on nearby enemies.
- King of Fires — Increase the duration of burning you apply. Gain fire aura when you critically hit an enemy. Berserker skills detonate fire aura, damaging and burning nearby foes.
- This skill, when used in a Fire Field, will grant a Fire Aura and detonate it upon landing if the Berserker is using the trait King of Fires.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 14, 2023||
|October 04, 2022||
|August 23, 2022||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|April 23, 2019||
|January 26, 2016||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release: