Shield of Courage
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Shield of Courage
- Guardian (skill list)
- Profession mechanic
- Game link
Virtue: Grants aegis periodically.
Activate: Grant aegis to nearby allies and create a shield in front of you that blocks attacks. You are vulnerable from the sides and behind while this shield is active.
- Aegis (20s): Block the next incoming attack.
- Virtue of Courage: Gain aegis at a set interval.
- Number of Targets: 5
- : 40 secondsAegis Refresh
- Duration: 3 seconds
- Radius: 180
— In-game description
- See also: Virtue#Related traits
- Wrathful Spirit — Aegis grants boons when it ends.
- Shattered Aegis — When an aegis you applied blocks an attack, it unleashes a Mystic Rebuke.
- Steadfast Courage — Gain protection when you block an incoming attack with aegis.
- Communal Defenses — Blocking an attack grants aegis to nearby allies.
- Might of the Protector — Gain might when you block attacks.
- Altruistic Healing — Heal yourself when you grant a boon to an ally.
- Tenacious Defense — Aegis you grant reduces the recharge time of Virtue skill 3 when it blocks an attack.
- Invigorated Bulwark — Increase your healing to other allies each time you block an attack. Mace skills gain reduced recharge and their boons gain increased duration.
- Pure of Heart — Aegis heals when it blocks an attack.
- Inspired Virtue — Virtues apply boons to allies when activated. Deal increased strike damage for each boon on you.
- Unscathed Contender — Strike damage dealt is increased while you have aegis. Strike damage dealt is increased while you are above the health threshold.
- Virtue of Resolution — Gain resolution when you activate a Virtue. Resolution you grant has increased duration.
- Power of the Virtuous — Gain condition damage based on your vitality. Virtues gain reduced recharge.
- Indomitable Courage — The active effect of Virtue skill 3 breaks stun and grants stability to nearby allies. Its passive effect gains a shorter interval.
- Virtuous Action — The guardian's resolve has further increased, allowing Virtues to be manifested as physical aspects. Gain access to Traps.
- Defender's Dogma — Blocking an attack causes justice to reach its maximum charge and reduces the cooldown of Spear of Justice.
- Bulwark — Shield of Courage gains increased radius and duration.
- Hunter's Fortification — Remove conditions when blocking attacks. Receive less damage when you have no conditions on you.
- The passive applies the Virtue of Courage effect on the player character.
- The active applies the Shield of Courage effect to the player character and allies inside the shield cone.
- Blocks attacks on the allies with the buff as long as the enemy attacking is not flanking the Dragonhunter.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 14, 2023||
|May 16, 2017||
|December 13, 2016||
|November 22, 2016||
|October 18, 2016||
|July 26, 2016||
|February 23, 2016||
|January 26, 2016||
|December 01, 2015||
|October 25, 2015||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release: