From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Protect allies from the next incoming attack against them, and lash out when attacked, granting boons to nearby allies and fully charging the passive burning effect.
— In-game description [?]
- Communal Defenses - Blocking an attack grants aegis to nearby allies.
- Might of the Protector - Gain might when you block attacks.
- Altruistic Healing - Heal yourself when you grant a boon to an ally.
- Tenacious Defense - Aegis you grant reduces the recharge time of Virtue of Courage when it blocks an attack.
- Invigorated Bulwark - Increase your outgoing healing each time you block an attack. Mace skills gain reduced recharge and their boons gain increased duration.
- Blocks the next attack directed at any ally within range and counterattacks, dealing point-blank area of effect damage to up to 5 enemies near the guardian. If an attack is blocked the shielding effect ends.
- Fully charge your Justice virtue means charging the passive of Virtue of Justice which will proc your passive burning at your next attack. It doesn't recharge your cooldown time of Justice virtue.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|December 03, 2019||
|April 23, 2019||
|July 26, 2016||
|July 01, 2014||
|June 03, 2014||
|October 29, 2013||
|October 15, 2013||
|September 03, 2013||
|November 15, 2012||
|October 22, 2012||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.