— In-game description [?]
- The chance to gain protection is triggered by hitting enemies.
- This skill will begin to recharge once the spirit dies.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|March 05, 2019
- Spirits have been reworked as follows:
- When a spirit pulses its passive effect, it loses health equal to a percentage of its maximum health. (7.5% for nonelite spirits, 3% for elite spirits.)
- The effect radius of a spirit's active skill has been reduced from 1,000 to 600 for all spirits.
- Spirits now die automatically if the ranger moves away from the spirit beyond a range of 5,000. Spirits also die automatically if the ranger transitions between water travel and land travel.
- Fixed a bug that caused underwater spirits to use their unique skill when killed.
|May 08, 2018
- Increased chance-on-hit from 75% to 100%.
|November 07, 2017
- Increased the number of targets affected by the Stone Spirit from 5 to 10 targets.
|June 23, 2015
- All ranger spirits have had their chance-on-hit effects increased to 75%.
- The recharge of all nonelite ranger spirits has been reduced to 20 seconds.
|November 26, 2013
- Decreased the hit-point value of the underwater version of this spirit to be consistent with the land version.
- Summoning the spirit will now put its activated skill on a 1-second cooldown; this will fix an issue that caused the skill to begin recharging without firing when activated immediately.
|September 03, 2013
- Storm Spirit, Frost Spirit, Sun Spirit, Stone Spirit, and Spirit of Nature will now begin their recharge when the spirit dies instead of when the spirit is summoned.
- Recharge has been reduced from 60 seconds to 25 seconds.
|August 20, 2013
- Added a radius skill fact.
|July 26, 2013
- Sun, Stone, and Storm Spirit: Fixed a bug that caused downed players to be able to use the spirit effects without gaining the internal cooldown.
|December 14, 2012
- Updated Stone Spirit's skill fact to include the protection proc duration.
|August 28, 2012
- Stone Spirit has been added to the game.