— In-game description
- Mech Frame: Channeling Conduits — Unlocks the Mech Command skill Crisis Zone. When you or your mech apply barrier, also grant alacrity to the affected target. Your mech gains a greater percentage of your concentration and healing power stats.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|March 15, 2022
- Fixed a bug that caused the ring indicating the area in which this skill grants boons to appear around a targeted enemy instead of around your mech. This bug was visual only; the boons were granted in the correct location and radius.
|February 28, 2022
||End of Dragons release:
- Crisis Zone has been added to the game.
- (Undocumented) The cooldown of this skill has been reduced from 34s to 30s in PvE only.
|November 30, 2021
- Crisis Zone was available during the End of Dragons Beta Event 4.
- Now can be used while the mech is stunned and will break stuns on all targets in range when activated. Now also removes conditions from allies in range. Number of conditions removed decreased from 5 to 3. Range increased to 600. Regeneration removed and replaced with Stability.
|October 26, 2021