From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
- Master of Corruption - Corruptions gain reduced recharge time and inflict additional conditions on you.
- Epidemic only applies up to 25 stacks of each condition.
- Though it states all nearby foes, it is limited to 5 targets.
- Conditions are copied the moment the projectile reaches its intended target, allowing the caster to continue applying conditions until then.
- If the target of epidemic dies before a projectile reaches its target, conditions will not be copied.
- Invulnerable enemies in the way of projectiles will prevent conditions from being copied.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 10, 2018||
|May 18, 2017||
|May 16, 2017||
|March 07, 2017||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|July 01, 2014||
|April 30, 2013||
|March 26, 2013||
|October 01, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.