From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Necromancer (trait skill list)
- Death Nova
- Game link
Corruption. The target area is enveloped in a noxious cloud of poison.
- Damage: 319 (1.2)?
- Damage: 160 (0.6)?
- Damage: 120 (0.45)?
- Poison (5s): 168 Damage, -33% Heal Effectiveness
- Number of Targets: 5
- Pulses: 2
- Radius: 240
- Combo Field: Poison
— In-game description
- Master of Corruption — Corruptions gain reduced recharge time and inflict additional conditions on you.
- Target the Weak — Increases critical-hit chance for each condition on the foe. Gain condition damage based on your precision.
- Parasitic Contagion — A percentage of your condition damage heals you. Healing will not occur while life force replaces health.
- Putrid Defense — Poison damage is increased. Applying poison grants carapace.
- Death Nova — When you or one of your minions is downed, create a Poison Nova. Summon a jagged horror when you kill a foe.
- Corrupter's Fervor — Inflicting a condition on a foe grants carapace. Gain pulsing protection while at or above the carapace threshold.
- Distinct from the Death Nova explosion caused by Superior Rune of the Afflicted, which does not generate a combo field nor pulse.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|May 10, 2022||
|March 23, 2021||
|February 23, 2021||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: