From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
- Master of Corruption — Corruptions gain reduced recharge time and inflict additional conditions on you.
- Parasitic Contagion — A percentage of your condition damage heals you. Healing will not occur while life force replaces health.
- Putrid Defense — Poison damage is increased. Applying poison grants carapace.
- Death Nova — When you or one of your minions is downed, create a Poison Nova. Summon a jagged horror when you kill a foe.
- Distinct from the Death Nova explosion caused by Superior Rune of the Afflicted, which does not generate a combo field nor pulse.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|March 23, 2021||
|February 23, 2021||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: