From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
- Master of Corruption — Corruptions gain reduced recharge time and inflict additional conditions on you.
- Dark Defiance — If you are disabled, gain protection. Incoming condition damage is reduced while you have protection. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, fear, taunt, and launch.
- Death Nova — When you or one of your minions is downed, create a Poison Nova. Summon a jagged horror when you kill a foe.
- Distinct from the Death Nova explosion caused by Superior Rune of the Afflicted, which does not generate a combo field nor pulse.
- When triggered via a minion death the physical damage uses the minion's stats instead of the Necromancer's. This results in approximately 699 base damage against a 2597 armor target.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|March 23, 2021||
|February 23, 2021||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: