From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Necromancer (skill list)
- Training cost
- 9 Hero points
- Game link
Corruption. Create a virulent cloud that inflicts conditions on foes in its area. This plague inflicts additional conditions every second it persists. Inflict bleeding on yourself.
- Damage: 104 (0.39)?
- First Pulse (8s): 176 Damage
- Second Pulse (5s): 168 Damage, -33% Heal Effectiveness
- Third Pulse (5s): 110 Damage, 159 Damage if Foe Is Stationary
- Fourth Pulse (8s): +1% Incoming Damage, +1% Incoming Condition Damage
- Fifth Pulse (2s): -50% Movement Speed
- Sixth Pulse (3s): -50% Endurance Regeneration, +50% Fumble (Unrestricted)
- Seventh Pulse (3s): Next outgoing attack misses.
- Eighth Pulse (2s): -66% Skill Recharge Rate, -66% Movement Speed
- Final Pulse (10s): 1,310 Damage
- Self-Bleeding (10s): 220 Damage
- Number of Targets: 5
- Duration: 10 seconds
- Damaging Pulse: 1 second
- Radius: 240
— In-game description
- Bitter Chill — Chilling a foe inflicts vulnerability.
- Barbed Precision — Critical hits have a chance to cause bleeding. Increases bleed duration.
- Chilling Darkness — Blinding a target will also apply chill.
- Master of Corruption — Corruptions gain reduced recharge time and inflict additional conditions on you.
- Target the Weak — Increases critical-hit chance for each condition on the foe. Gain condition damage based on your precision.
- Parasitic Contagion — A percentage of your condition damage heals you. Healing will not occur while life force replaces health.
- Putrid Defense — Poison damage is increased. Applying poison grants carapace.
- Corrupter's Fervor — Inflicting a condition on a foe grants carapace. Gain pulsing protection while at or above the carapace threshold.
- Blood Bond — Cast Lesser Signet of Vampirism on your foe when you inflict bleeding on them that matches or exceeds the threshold.
- Chilling Nova — Critical hits against chilled foes cause an explosion that chills adjacent foes.
- Chilling Victory — Striking a chilled foe grants might and life force. Single attacks can activate this trait more than once before recharging.
- Decimate Defenses — Striking a foe with vulnerability increases your critical hit chance.
- Cold Shoulder — Chill lasts longer, and chilled foes take increased strike damage from your attacks.
- Deathly Chill — Chill deals damage over time.
- Nourishing Ashes — Gain life force when you inflict burning, and remove or corrupt a boon.
- Demonic Lore — Torment you inflict deals increased damage and causes your foes to burn. This trait can only inflict burning on a particular target once every three seconds.
- This is cast at your feet.
- After 1 second, Plaguelands pulses damage and conditions in that area for 9 seconds. Each pulse applies a new condition, and each pulse applies all conditions from every pulse before it.
- The total conditions are: Bleeding (8s), 8 Poisoned (5s), 7 Torment (5s), 6 Vulnerability (8s), Crippled (2s) x5, Weakness (3s) x4, Blinded (3s) x3, Chilled (2s) x2, Burning (10s). 9
- The effect looks like a Dark Field, but isn't.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|December 03, 2019||
|July 30, 2019||
|December 12, 2017||
|May 16, 2017||
|October 01, 2015||
|September 29, 2015||
|July 07, 2015||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|March 16, 2015||
|October 21, 2014||
|September 09, 2014||
|April 15, 2014||
|December 10, 2013||
|August 20, 2013||
|June 25, 2013||
|October 22, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: