King of Fires
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
“Increase the duration of burning you apply. Gain fire aura when you critically hit an enemy. Berserker skills detonate fire aura, damaging
— In-game description
- "Berserker skills" that detonate and remove fire aura include primal burst, rage, and torch skills.
- The recharge time only applies to gaining fire aura when critically hitting an enemy.
- Comboing Sundering Leap with a fire field will detonate the fire aura created by the combo.
- If a fire aura is created by getting a critical hit with a Berserker skill, it will detonate immediately.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|July 16, 2019||
|October 18, 2016||
|January 26, 2016||
|November 17, 2015||
|November 04, 2015||
|October 23, 2015|| Heart of Thorns release:
- The name of this trait is likely a reference to the fighting game series King of Fighters.