|| This trait is split between game modes — select one to view:
King of Fires
Increase the duration of burning you apply. Gain fire aura when you critically hit an enemy. Berserker skills detonate fire aura, damaging and burning nearby foes.
- Damage: 117 (0.44)?
- 3 Burning (3s): 1179 Damage
- Fire Aura (5s): Enveloped in a fiery shield that burns foes, grants might each time you are struck (1-second cooldown per attacker).
Duration Increase: 33%
Duration Increase: 10%
- Radius: 240
— In-game description
- "Berserker skills" that detonate and remove fire aura include primal burst, rage, and torch skills.
- The recharge time only applies to gaining fire aura when critically hitting an enemy.
- Comboing Sundering Leap with a fire field will detonate the fire aura created by the combo.
- If a fire aura is created by getting a critical hit with a Berserker skill, it will detonate immediately.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
| February 25, 2020
- (Competitive split) Reduced bonus burning duration from 33% to 10%.
| July 16, 2019
- Detonating a fire aura now deals damage in addition to burning.
| October 18, 2016
- Fixed a bug that prevented this trait's detonation from functioning with Head Butt.
| January 26, 2016
- This trait's functionalty has changed.
- It now gives fire shield on a critical hit (15-second internal cooldown).
- Using berserker skills detonates any fire shield currently applied, inflicting 3 stacks of burning for 3 seconds to nearby foes.
- Increases outgoing burning duration by 33%.
| November 17, 2015
- Fixed a bug that prevented this trait from functioning while in the downed state.
| November 04, 2015
- The burn duration increase modifier has been increased from 20% to 33%.
| October 23, 2015
|| Heart of Thorns release:
- King of Fires has been added to the game.
- The name of this trait is likely a reference to the fighting game series King of Fighters.