Attack speed is increased when wielding a main-hand weapon in your off hand.
- Increased Attack Speed: 20%
— In-game description
- Unlike its predecessor, Dual Wield Agility, Dual Wielding affects both the activation time and the aftercast, resulting in an overall 20% increase to attack speed.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
| August 08, 2017
|| Path of Fire pre-patch:
- Increased attack speed bonus from 15% to 20%.
- Updated description for clarity.
- This trait gives an attack speed bonus when a main-hand weapon is wielded in the off-hand slot.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- Updated this trait to reflect the introduction of the specialization mechanic.
- This trait has been moved to the Grandmaster tier.
- Removed damage bonus.
- Added: Increases attack speed by 15% while wielding a sword, axe, or mace in your off-hand weapon.
| June 25, 2013
- This trait has been moved to the Adept tier.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Dual Wielding has been added to the game.