From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
- Desperate Decoy — Cloak and leave a clone of yourself behind when struck while below the health threshold.
- Deceptive Evasion — Create a clone at your current position when you dodge.
- Although it is not a stun break, Phase Retreat can be used while affected by some crowd control effects, such as when knocked down. The impairing effect might get canceled visually, but the Mesmer will still be unable to move/act.
- The clone only summons if the Mesmer targets a foe, and it casts Winds of Chaos every 1.25 seconds.
- This skill teleports the Mesmer directly away from the targetted enemy, regardless of the direction the Mesmer was facing.
- Without a target, the Mesmer will always teleport directly backward.
- Despite not being included in the skill description, Phase Retreat will teleport the Mesmer 180 units.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|October 21, 2014||
|October 22, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: