From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
- Although it is not a stun break, Phase Retreat can be used while affected by some crowd control effects, such as when knocked down. The impairing effect might get canceled visually, but the Mesmer will still be unable to move/act.
- The clone only summons if the Mesmer targets a foe, and it casts Winds of Chaos every 1.25 seconds.
- This skill teleports the Mesmer directly away from the targetted enemy, regardless of the direction the Mesmer was facing.
- Without a target, the Mesmer will always teleport directly backward.
- Chaotic Dampening - Chaos aura grants protection. Staff and trident skills gain reduced recharge.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|October 21, 2014||
|October 22, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: