From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
- Although it is not a stun break, Phase Retreat can often be used while impaired, such as when knocked down. The impairing effect might get canceled visually, but the Mesmer will still be unable to move/act.
- The clone only summons if the Mesmer targets a foe, and it casts Winds of Chaos every 1.25 seconds.
- When used while targeting something (ally or foe) this skill will teleport the Mesmer directly away regardless of the direction s/he was facing.
- Without a target, the Mesmer will always teleport directly backward.
- Chaotic Dampening - Chaos armor grants protection. Staff and trident skills gain reduced recharge.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|October 21, 2014||
|October 22, 2012||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: