From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Click to enlarge
— In-game description
- Hidden Killer — Gain bonus critical-hit chance while stealthed. This bonus lingers for a short duration after you've been revealed.
- Merciful Ambush — When you apply stealth to an ally, they heal and revive over a short duration. Stealth yourself and your target when reviving an ally.
- Shadow's Embrace — Remove conditions periodically while in stealth.
- Meld with Shadows — Stealth lasts longer when it's granted by your skills. Gain increased movement speed while stealthed.
- Leeching Venoms — Venom utility skills siphon life from struck foes. Gain stacks of Spider Venom while stealthed. Siphoning can only occur once per strike.
- Cloaked in Shadow — Gaining stealth blinds nearby foes. Blinding a foe siphons health from them.
- Shadow's Rejuvenation — Regenerate health and initiative while in stealth.
- Weakening Strikes — Your next attack after dodging causes weakness to foes struck. Weakened enemies deal less damage to you, and you deal increased strike damage to them.
- Payback — When Renewing Gaze triggers, this trait restores a portion of the recharge time needed by your healing, utility, and elite skills. Excludes racial skills.
- Panaku's Ambition — Gain barrier when you strike foes with a stealth attack. When you apply stealth to allies you also grant them barrier. This effect can only be received once and will reset when stealth is removed.
- See also: Prepare Shadow Portal
- The maximum Portal distance is 5,000 units.
- Allies traveling through the portal will be granted stealth.
- Foes around the portal's exit will be weakened each time an ally travels through the portal.
- This skill is split between game modes, allowing 5 allies through in PvE and WvW, while only allowing one ally through in PvP.
- The number of allies that can travel through the portal can be tracked by the Shadow Portal effect.
- Unlike other portals, this one is only one way.
- Unlike other portals, the second portal does not have a casting time nor an activation time; the portal is created and can be used right when this skill is cast.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|January 14, 2020||
|July 17, 2019||
|July 16, 2019||