From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
- See also: Prepare Shadow Portal
- The maximum Portal distance is 5,000 units.
- Allies traveling through the portal will be granted stealth.
- Foes around the portal's exit will be weakened each time an ally travels through the portal.
- This skill is split between game modes, allowing 5 allies through in PvE and WvW, while only allowing one ally through in PvP.
- The number of allies that can travel through the portal can be tracked by the Shadow Portal effect.
- Unlike other portals, this one is only one way.
- Unlike other portals, the second portal does not have a casting time nor an activation time; the portal is created and can be used right when this skill is cast.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|January 14, 2020||
|July 17, 2019||
|July 16, 2019||