Create an entry portal at your location that teleports allies to your exit portal.
(Creating a new entrance portal while you have an active portal will destroy the active portal.)
- Range Threshold: 5,000
- Duration: 60s
- Duration: 30s
— In-game description [?]
- The portals are indestructible, untargetable objects which can teleport any allied players up to 20 times when interacted with either portal.
- The distance between two portals is restricted to 5,000 in PvE/WvW and 6,000 in PvP.
- After creating the initial portal with Portal Entre, the mesmer gains Portal Weaving and has 60 seconds to activate Portal Exeunt, which lasts 10 seconds after a 2 second delay.
- Recharge time for Portal Entre begins upon activation, and it resets to full recharge when the Portal Exeunt is used.
- Portals become brightly lit when they can be interacted with.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|December 11, 2018||
|December 15, 2015||
|September 29, 2015||
|July 29, 2015||
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|April 15, 2014||
|February 26, 2013||
|November 15, 2012||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release:
- The skill's sound effect is the theme from Guild Wars played backwards on a prototype music box with echo added. Maclaine Diemer posted a video showing the prototype in response to a Reddit thread.