From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
- Applies the Path Uses effect which indicates how many times the portal can be used. It has 20 uses in PvE and WvW.
- Each use has around a two-second cool down.
- Barrier only applies the first time using the portal.
- Like all other teleport skills, Sand Swell requires valid path to the destination.
- Unlike all other teleport skills, Sand Swell also requires line of sight to the destination.
- The portal is created after the scourge teleports. If the scourge teleports and loses line of sight to their location of origin, a "no line of sight" message will appear and no portal will be created. This happens, for example, when teleporting to a high ground surrounded by a railing or banister; the banister does not block line of sight from the low ground to the high ground, but it does block line of sight from the high ground to the low ground.
- The barrier skill fact is incorrect, the applied barrier is:
- Barrier: 1,861 (0.8625)?
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|December 03, 2019||
|April 23, 2019||
|February 06, 2018||
|December 12, 2017||
|November 07, 2017||
|September 22, 2017||Path of Fire release: