— In-game description [?]
- Applies the Path Uses effect which indicates how many times the portal can be used.
- Each use has around a two-second cool down.
- Barrier only applies the first time using the portal.
- The barrier skill fact is incorrect, the applied barrier is:
- Barrier: 1,861 (0.8625)?
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| April 23, 2019
- Fixed a bug that could prevent movement for a short time when the skill failed due to targeting an invalid location.
| February 06, 2018
- Increased the speed of the portal's formation once the skill has been cast, and altered the effect so it doesn't get culled when in high-density situations.
- Punishment Skills: The torment durations of this skill category have been reduced from 10 seconds to 8 seconds.
- The cripple duration has been reduced from 3 seconds to 2 seconds.
| December 12, 2017
- All skills that grant barrier now give 15% more barrier.
- Adjusted torment from 2 stacks for 5 seconds to 1 stack for 10 seconds.
| November 07, 2017
- This skill can no longer be canceled by other skills before the portal is created.
- Fixed an issue where the displayed casting time did not reflect the actual casting time.
| September 22, 2017
|| Path of Fire release:
- Sand Swell has been added to the game.