From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Necromancer (skill list)
- Training cost
- 15 Hero points
- Game link
Punishment. Plunge into the ground, creating a portal through Tyria for allied use. Grant allies using this passage a health barrier. Convert a boon on nearby enemies into torment.
- Damage: 372 (1.4)?
- Barrier: 1,618 (0.75)?
- Boon Conversion (8s): 528 Damage, 763 Damage if Foe Is Stationary3
- : 1Boons Converted to Conditions
- Duration: 8 seconds
- Radius: 180
- Range: 900
— In-game description
- Target the Weak — Increases critical-hit chance for each condition on the foe. Gain condition damage based on your precision.
- Parasitic Contagion — A percentage of your condition damage heals you. Healing will not occur while life force replaces health.
- Corrupter's Fervor — Inflicting a condition on a foe grants carapace. Gain pulsing protection while at or above the carapace threshold.
- Abrasive Grit — Sand Flare now also grants barrier to nearby allies. Granting an ally a barrier removes conditions afflicting them. This effect only occurs with barrier from scourge skills and traits.
- Nourishing Ashes — Gain life force when you inflict burning, and remove or corrupt a boon.
- Sadistic Searing — Punishment skills gain reduced recharge and cause your next Manifest Sand Shade to inflict burning on foes near it.
- Demonic Lore — Torment you inflict deals increased damage and causes your foes to burn. This trait can only inflict burning on a particular target once every three seconds.
- Feed from Corruption — When you remove or corrupt a boon from an enemy, gain that boon.
- Applies the Path Uses effect which indicates how many times the portal can be used. It has 20 uses.
- Each use has around a two-second cool down.
- Barrier only applies the first time using the portal.
- Like all other teleport skills, Sand Swell requires valid path to the destination.
- Unlike all other teleport skills, Sand Swell also requires line of sight to the destination.
- The portal is created after the scourge teleports. If the scourge teleports and loses line of sight to their location of origin, a "no line of sight" message will appear and no portal will be created. This happens, for example, when teleporting to a high ground surrounded by a railing or banister; the banister does not block line of sight from the low ground to the high ground, but it does block line of sight from the high ground to the low ground.
- The barrier skill fact is incorrect, the applied barrier is:
- Barrier: 1,861 (0.8625)?
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|October 04, 2022||
|December 03, 2019||
|April 23, 2019||
|February 06, 2018||
|December 12, 2017||
|November 07, 2017||
|September 22, 2017||Path of Fire release: