— In-game description [?]
- The time frame for the taunt effect is 6 seconds.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| May 28, 2019
- Ranger Shout skills have been reclassified as command skills.
| April 19, 2016
- This skill will no longer attempt to break stun on NPCs who aren't already in combat.
| February 09, 2016
- This ability now allows capture-point progress to allies affected by the skill.
| January 26, 2016
- This skill has been reworked.
- It now breaks stuns on allies, grants you protection, and causes the next foe to attack you to be taunted by your pet.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- "Protect Me!" has been added to the game.