"Search and Rescue!"
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
"Search and Rescue!"
— In-game description
- Oakheart Salve — Gain regeneration when you are inflicted with bleeding, poison, or burning. While you have regeneration, you take reduced strike damage.
- Bountiful Hunter — You deal increased strike damage for each boon affecting you. Your pet deals increased strike damage for each boon affecting it.
- Fortifying Bond — When you gain a boon, it is shared with your pet.
- Windborne Notes — Warhorn skills gain reduced recharge and grant regeneration around their target. Recover health when you gain regeneration.
- Instantly commands your pet to teleport to a nearby fallen ally, then teleport itself and the downed ally back to your location, and then begin reviving them and grant regeneration to allies. Since it teleports the ally to you, it is very useful to pull them out of danger, including Finishers.
- If there is no valid path to target, the pet will still teleport to a downed ally, but they will only teleport back to the nearest, possible route to the ranger, then start reviving.
- If the pet is downed, it will still teleport a downed ally to the player, but it won't revive the player.
- Defeated allies are unaffected unless the skill was activated while the defeated ally was downed. This includes NPCs.
- This means that the pet is capable of reviving a dead ally, but only if the ally died while they were downed and the pet was already trying to revive them.
- Similar to Lick Wounds, if the pet is interrupted, it will continue reviving after the interrupt. The pet will only stop reviving if the target revives, or if the pet dies, of if the ranger issues a new command to the pet.
- Soulbeast interactions
- When merged as a Soulbeast, the downed ally will be teleported to the Soulbeast, and the Soulbeast will start reviving them.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|May 28, 2019||
|November 07, 2017||
|October 18, 2016||
|September 22, 2016||
|April 19, 2016||
|January 28, 2016||
|January 26, 2016||
|April 15, 2014||
|April 30, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- This skill's Icon resembles a Raven breathing life into someone.