From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Effectiveness Increased: 10%
— In-game description
- The shout will only be used on downed allies. Defeated allies only benefit from the 10% increase to revive speed.
- As long as search and rescue is triggered, your pet will attempt to revive the downed ally regardless of your revive channel.
- Since the increased revive effectiveness is done by providing a simultaneous second heal, this trait causes Astral force to be generated faster when reviving (with Druid specialization equipped).
- If cast while the ranger pet is downed, the pet will go to the target and revive them as soon as it is no longer downed.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update: