From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
- Target the Weak — Increases critical-hit chance for each condition on the foe. Gain condition damage based on your precision.
- Parasitic Contagion — A percentage of your condition damage heals you. Healing will not occur while life force replaces health.
- Putrid Defense — Poison damage is increased. Applying poison grants carapace.
- Corrupter's Fervor — Inflicting a condition on a foe grants carapace. Gain pulsing protection while at or above the carapace threshold.
- Chilling Nova — Critical hits against chilled foes cause an explosion that chills adjacent foes.
- Chilling Victory — Striking a chilled foe grants might and life force. Single attacks can activate this trait more than once before recharging.
- Cold Shoulder — Chill lasts longer, and chilled foes take increased strike damage from your attacks.
- Deathly Chill — Chill deals damage over time.
- The mark will last for up to 30 seconds if it is not triggered.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|August 23, 2022||
|December 12, 2017||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|June 25, 2013||
|October 07, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.