Mark of Blood
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about the necromancer staff skill. For the trait skill from Mark of Evasion, see Lesser Mark of Blood.
Mark of Blood
- Necromancer (skill list)
- Game link
Mark. Inscribe a mark that bleeds foes when they trigger it, and grants regeneration to allies.
— In-game description
- Barbed Precision — Critical hits have a chance to cause bleeding. Increases bleed duration.
- Target the Weak — Increases critical-hit chance for each condition on the foe. Gain condition damage based on your precision.
- Parasitic Contagion — A percentage of your condition damage heals you. Healing will not occur while life force replaces health.
- Corrupter's Fervor — Inflicting a condition on a foe grants carapace. Gain pulsing protection while at or above the carapace threshold.
- Blood Bond — Cast Lesser Signet of Vampirism on your foe when you inflict bleeding on them that matches or exceeds the threshold.
- Soul Marks — Marks become unblockable and generate life force when triggered.
- Blighter's Boon — Gain life force when you apply a boon to yourself or remove a boon from an enemy. If you are in reaper's shroud, gain health instead.
- The mark will last for up to 30 seconds if it is not triggered.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|August 23, 2022||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|December 10, 2013||
|July 23, 2013||
|July 09, 2013||
|November 15, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: