From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
- Dread — Inflicting fear on a foe gives you boons. Shroud skill 3 partially recharges when you defeat foes.
- Insidious Disruption — Disabling a foe inflicts torment on them. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Terror — Fear you inflict deals damage each second.
- Soul Marks — Marks become unblockable and generate life force when triggered.
- Fear of Death — Your fear effects have increased durations. Inflicting fear generates life force.
- The mark will last for up to 30 seconds if it is not triggered.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|July 01, 2014||
|May 20, 2014||
|April 15, 2014||
|August 06, 2013||
|July 23, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.