From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
- Dread — Inflicting fear on a foe applies vulnerability. Deal increased damage to foes inflicted with fear.
- Terrifying Descent — When you fear a foe inflict torment. Cast Lesser Terrify when you take falling damage. Take less falling damage.
- Terror — Fear you inflict deals damage each second.
- Soul Marks — Marks become unblockable and generate life force when triggered.
- Fear of Death — Your fear effects have increased durations. Inflicting fear generates life force.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|July 01, 2014||
|May 20, 2014||
|April 15, 2014||
|August 06, 2013||
|July 23, 2013||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.